AD

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I have had a very busy month

I did three auditions, which is good for being in the Southeast. I heard back from one of the auditions and was cast. It's too early to tell from the other two. I also had my first real rehearsal for "Hurt People Hurt People" this past weekend. It went well, and I received some good, encouraging feedback from the director. I did a fun photo shoot with a local photographer. I've been trying to get back into modeling. After having a bad experience on my last shoot, I was glad that this one was nice, gave directions, and excited to shoot. Lastly, I was an extra on the show "It's Supernatural." I am trying to cut down on background work and focus more on lead and principal roles. However, from time to time I will be an extra if the pay is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment